Data Protection Policy
Purpose of processing
Depending on the form completed by the User in each case, the data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Registered users: The information you provide in the registration form is used for the management of users of the website, so that you can access your profile, view your orders and make your purchases without having to re-enter your identification data (name, surname, email and telephone) and delivery address. You can change your profile settings at any time.
NATURCODE SMART LABEL, S.L. will not accept false registrations or attempts to impersonate persons or companies. Providing false information in the registration form will result in the automatic deregistration of the User.
NATURCODE SMART LABEL, S.L. reserves the right to verify the information provided by the User by means of telephone verification.
- Newsletter: In cases where you give us your consent in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of the Law on Information Society Services, we will use your identification and contact details to send you information about new developments on the website, news of interest, as well as promotions and offers of our products and services. The channels we usually use are: email, post, telephone, SMS, Push message, but only if you give us your consent, and always having the possibility of unsubscribing conveniently and free of charge.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Contact: The personal data you provide us with through the contact form will be processed solely to deal with your query or request. The information collected is limited to identification and contact data, as well as data related to the nature of the request you send us
- Complaint form: The personal data you provide us with through the form will be processed solely for the purpose of dealing with your complaint.
- Returns form: The personal data you provide us with through the form will be processed for the evaluation and management of the return or exchange requested and the collection of the product if necessary.
- Other purposes: The information provided may occasionally be used for:
- Surveys to improve our services
- Handling requests for information, suggestions and complaints from customers for their management and resolution.
The personal data provided will be retained for the appropriate period of time in order to comply with legal obligations, Better as long as you do not object to the processing or revoke your consent.
NATURCODE SMART LABEL, S.L. is entitled to process personal data, based on the consent given by the data subject by signing or accepting the relevant forms, for one or more specific purposes, as stated in Article 6.1. a) of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation.
Accuracy of data
On the other hand, in order to ensure that the data contained in our computer and/or paper files always correspond to reality, we will try to keep them up to date. For this purpose, the User must make the changes directly, when authorised to do so, or by notifying the corresponding area or department of NATURCODE SMART LABEL, S.L. by reliable means.
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose/s expressed, in the cases foreseen by Law.
However, the data subject may in any case exercise his or her rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, which are as follows:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject,
- The right to request its rectification or erasure,
- The right to request the restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability
The interested party may exercise these rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his/her National Identity Document, specifying which of these rights he/she requests to be satisfied, sent to the following address:
NATURCODE SMART LABEL, S.L.
B-01.590.595 C/ SILENCIO, 2 21290 – JABUGO (HUELVA)
ADMON@NATURCODE.EU If you consider that your right to the protection of personal data has been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency. (www.agpd.es).
Finally, NATURCODE SMART LABEL, S.L. will adopt the appropriate technical and organisational measures in its information system, in compliance with the principle of proactive responsibility, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data stored, thus avoiding its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access; taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, as well as risks of varying probability and severity associated with each of the processing operations.